A world of opportunity in Coca-Cola
The Eurasia and Africa Group comprises a total of 92 countries, spanning Russia in the north, South Africa in the south, Morocco in the west and India in the east. The group covers the largest territory within the Coca-Cola system and serves a total population of approximately three billion people.
In addition to producing a variety of beverages for people in Eurasia and Africa to enjoy, it is part of our mission to be a model citizen and a leading partner for the sustainable development of the communities in which we operate. We pioneer and support a wide range of initiatives focusing on healthcare, education and the environment.
Applying for a job at Coca-Cola is simple
- Identify the best job for you.
- Complete your online registration or sign in.
- Upload or enter your resume/CV.
- Click the Submit button to complete the submission process.
- Supply Chain
- Technical Function
- Sales and Account Management
- Customer and Commercial Leaders
- Business Management
- Public Affairs and Communication
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Business / Administrative Services
How to apply ?
- Click the link below . (First read all the steps, Link is at the bottom of this page)
- Then Scroll down the Coca-Cola Page. At the very bottom, you will find Submit Resume (Very small text)
- Click the Submit Resume text and give your personal details.
- Upload your CV and submit/Done.
- Now, coca cola company will review your CV and if you are right candidate, they will send you mail and contact you. Best of luck from GULF JOB Magazine. Do visit our website regularly for latest job updates.