Working at JBS
As an employer, we offer a warm, pleasant working environment with various professional development opportunities. As a successful applicant, you will become part of a highly professional, international and amicable team at JBS.
For teaching positions at JBS or any other Taaleem school or school in the UAE, it is vital to ensure that you hold the correct qualifications and have the requisite experience. We would normally anticipate a minimum of two years’ (and probably more) qualified teaching experience.
All candidates must have completed 12 years of Primary and Secondary education and hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or equivalent, specialising in the relevant educational field. Holding a subject degree alone will not qualify you to teach in the UAE. Teachers with extensive experience who hold a Certificate or Diploma of Education may be recognised as qualified. Offers made would be subject to receiving the approval of the UAE Ministry of Education, who must be satisfied that their criteria in the relevant teaching qualifications are met in a formal process.
All successful candidates will be expected to complete the school’s medical form, duly certified by a General Practitioner and be passed fit for working overseas. On occasion the authorities will require you to supply a recent chest X-Ray, Finally, candidates will be expected to supply a police clearance certificate or similar proof of non-criminality.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter to the email and state the position you are applying for in the ‘Subject’ field of the email, otherwise your application cannot be considered.
How to apply
- Click the link below. (The link is at the bottom of this post)
- Scroll down the page, you will find current openings.
- Then Click ENROLL NOW button & Post your CV and Cover letter
- Click Submit. Job Done !! Once the employer review your CV, if you are suitable candidate, they will send you email or they will call you directly.
- Keep visiting our website regularly for new jobs. Dont just wait ! Keep applying. We wish you best of luck